Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Studio Soiree on Blogger.com

So, I have now taken over the blog for Studio Soiree, and I figured I would take the time first off to introduce myself.  My name's Mel, I am 40 (I know!  Shocking!), I can't spell very well - I blame it on the fact that I started reading in Pre-School and just didn't have time to develop that skill - I have been married for almost 18 years, I have two teenage daughters, I was adopted and recently found both my bio-dad and bio-mom, I am originally from California (the cool part - the OC!), I have lived in Utah for 14 years and love it, I am currently writing a novel about a Pole Dancer who solves crime with the help of her huge Lab, Ruger and the ghosts she sees,  I found Pole Fitness at Studio Soiree almost exactly 1 year ago.

Phew!

Alrighty!  Let the blogging commence!

 - Mel


2 comments:

  1. Welcome! :) My name is Alison. I am getting a membership to the studio soon, hopefully this weekend! I'm excited to have a workout outlet that is fun, kicks my ass, and makes me feel like a sex kitten. LOL...can you ask for anything else?!?! Anyway, I'm sure we'll meet in person soon enough. Happy blogging!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Allison! Congrats on getting a membership - it is a total kick ass workout, and the people there are GEMS!! Glad you found us! Thanks for following my blog. This is my first ever blogging attempt, so it is nice to know someone is reading it!

    XOXOXO
    Mel

    ReplyDelete