Wednesday, May 27, 2009

To Lotion of Not to Lotion..........

I have a confession to make.  My legs are dry and scaly.  They are not pleasant to touch, and there is dry skin flaking off.  Ick.  Why have I let my best asset get to such a horrible state?  Simple – my love of the pole. 

You may be at this point in your Pole training too….the point at which you have discovered that lotion slathered on your legs negatively effects your ability to grip the pole with your thighs and leaves a slippery film that makes it impossible for you to grip the pole with your hands.  Hence, you stop using the deliciously scented Clementine Body Butter your family bought you for your birthday, and your legs begin to resemble the remnants of a shed snakeskin.  And then something happens…..

You realize that even without using lotion, you are having a hell of a time trying to stick to your favorite exercise prop.  You get frustrated and more than a little testy as you try to hold that Jasmine and end up sliding right to the floor.  You have sacrificed hot looking legs in order to stick, and now, despite your best efforts you cannot hold a Crucifix to save your life!

What is a Pole Obsessed Girl to do?

Luckily, Studio Soiree is home to some pretty innovative people.  One of our ladies was bemoaning the fact that she had lost her sticky to one of her friends.  This friend happens to be a creator of handmade soaps and lotions.  She looked at our Pole Obsessed Lady and said, “I can fix that!”

And fix it she did.  She created one of the hottest products (besides Mighty Grip and Dry Grip) for Pole Dancers EVER!   It is called Dew Point.  It comes in Light, Medium, and Heavy formulas.  You spray a couple of pumps onto your legs, let it soak in for a little bit, and Voila!  You stick again, and your legs loose that itchy, scaly look.

For those of us that live in Utah, where being dry is a way of life, Dew Point is a lifesaver. 

If you want to try this innovative product, there are samples available in our studio – take a class and use a couple of pumps to see how it works on you.  We have bottles available for $7.00 each, and it will be the best $7.00 you ever spent!

Pictures coming soon!  I promise!  I am just kind of lame at remembering to bring my camera around with me.....

2 comments:

  1. Awesome!! Granted I'm not up on the pole thaaaat much yet, but good to know for when I get serious about superman pushups and sitting on the pole. Both of which hurt like a bitch, by the way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! PAIN! Woot Woot! Seriously, this stuff really really works. I used to hide my legs because they were so scaly. Now, whenever I am in the Studio, I just spay a couple of pumps and I stick like magic! LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete